What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage at Champions Clinic? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow- the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue degeneration and reducing scar tissue.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Massage at Champions Clinic in Wichita Falls, TX can be a powerful ally in your healthcare. Experts say that ninety percent of disease is stress related. Perhaps nothing ages us faster than high stress. While eliminating anxiety and pressure altogether in this fast-paced world may be idealistic, massage therapy at Champions Clinic without a doubt, help manage stress. This translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Research shows that with massage:
- Arthritis sufferers note fewer aches and less stiffness and pain.
- Asthmatic children show better pulmonary function and increased peak air flow.
- Burn injury patients report reduced pain, itching and anxiety.
- High blood pressure patients demonstrate lower diastolic blood pressure, anxiety and stress hormones.
- Premenstrual syndrome suffers have decreased water retention and cramping.
Getting a massage at Champions Clinic can do you a world of good. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you’ll be and how youthful you’ll feel. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with your Doctor at Champions Clinic to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.